Tuesday

My Royal Blue Skirt OOTD

Hello, darlings.
The OOTD for today has a center piece, and that is the amazing  royal blue skirt that I am wearing, paired with a one size bigger sweater in black and white.
This combination is so comfortable that I think I will wear this often.
Do you like this OOTD? Would you try this?
Kisses!
______________________________
Oasap skirt - color Royal Blue
Bershka sweater (size M)
Bershka ankle boots
Watch -Casio
lipstick - Maybelline ColorSensational 338
______________________________

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, love the sweater and the skirt colour! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. katja so nice to hear this from you! thank you!

      Delete
  2. Superba fusta!
    http://milionlineblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vio, ma bucur ca iti place. I love it too

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hello , 'N. thank you. I love this outfit too, so comfy and also fashionable!

      Delete
  4. u look fab sweets , i really liked your pullover, it looks great paired with ink blur skirt
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pooja, thank you for stopping by again on my blog! and thank you for the nice words! kisses!

      Delete

You can write messages in English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Thank you so much !